Monday, July 25, 2011

i wanna hang out.

wow. i miss you guys! it has taken me a full week to clean up and reorganize after a weekend away. my plants are so dead. the heat wave didn't help that though. 105. seriously? insane heat. even pools weren't refreshing!

so i dug out my knitting. if dana jill and janine want a knit-along, this one (argante shawl) is pretty, useful and kinda easy. a little lace edging, but nothing complicated! that is a ravelry link, which if you even like knitting a little bit, is an awesome resource for yarns, yarn substitution, patterns, etc etc etc. oh, and inspiration. or time wasting.

i'm hoping to contribute here more often. i love the idea of us all chatting along here. hopefully our computer will be totally up and running soon, so i can share photos. until then...blah blah blah!

xoxox hope you are all enjoying the end of july!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's crazy hot. I was glad it was hot when I was there and glad I missed the heat wave!

    Cute shawl. I was actually thinking of knitting a shawl for my mom for Christmas. I think she's like one that's a bit more like an afghan though. I'll have a look in a day or two at the Ravelry site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am home now and just getting to this.

    for a second i thought i missed a heatwave in seattle! ( until i got a few sentences in. no such luck! hahah)

    ReplyDelete